Saturday, September 11, 2010

Diamond Love Touch Pendant (9/15)

As Avery gets closer and closer to 1, I find myself getting very sentimental when it comes to my little girl.  And although I can't freeze time, I would love to do something that celebrated this moment in time.  The Diamond Love Touch Pendant would do just that.  I would love to have a pendant of her tiny, precious baby fingerprint to wear and remind me of her as a baby!

Who: Two Monkeys & a Washtub
What: Diamond Love Touch Pendant
Ends: Sept 15
How: Visit website and tell favorite design and what moment in time you would be capturing
Extra Entries: like on fb and write on wall, follow on twitter and tweet, follow on gfc, follow on twitter, follow on networked blogs, subscribe to email/rss, tell story, enter in linky, blog

No comments:

Post a Comment