Monday, June 20, 2011

Ending July 19



The Art of Random Willy-Nillyness is giving away an iPod Nano.  My iPod is so old and doesn't hold battery power at all anymore so this would be so great to win!  Plus I love that it's red, so fun!!!




Girl Gone Mom and Magic Cabin are giving away a $50 GC to Magic Cabin.  I love their products, they have so many cute, high quality children's toys and products.  With Avery's birthday coming up in September I know I could find her something (or many somethings) from Magic Cabin!




Between Naps on the Porch is hosting a giveaway for a Kindle.  I love reading and have been wanting a Kindle for quite a while now. I have heard the best things about them.  Plus, I've heard they make it really easy to read while nursing, which I will be doing a lot of shortly!!  This giveaway is for members only but becoming a member is easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment